Free Premium Trial
Email us for help
Create your own
Start your show
Free Premium Trial
Your show will resume after this message
Loading audio for smooth playback...
The episode audio is being processed and will be ready shortly.
have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.
Radio Enso Episode #49 with Joel Runyon
Tue, Aug 7, 2012 01:00AM UTC
Follow This Show
If you liked this show, you should follow Radio Enso.
Monday, August 6th
at 6 p.m. Pacific/9 Eastern on
. My guest will be
, a javelin-throwing, world traveling, triathlete who runs
where he creates tools and resources for others to do the Impossible in their own lives, including the
Blog of Impossible Things
and a community of incredible people in the
In this inspiring, hour-long conversation, we’ll talk about:
• Telling a “great story” with your life and why that’s important.
• Overcoming the “Impossible” and 'you can’t do that.'
• An “Impossible List” and why you should start yours.
• His recent trip to Jordan and the life lessons he learned there.
• Overcoming physical limits to help you overcome mental limits.
• The Impossible League and the importance of accountability.
• The importance of asking questions and the power of “Why?”
: “Fed up with a normal life, Joel decided to make a list of impossible things and start pursuing them. Since then, he’s done everything from running marathons to taking 41 people skydiving on a whim. He’s written the
manifesto and Impossible TRI: a triathlon guide.
For more about
Actress Gabrielle Stone
LYONS RADIO NETWORK
Your Podcast or Mine!
Your Podcast or Mine
LiveParanormal History FM
Clutter or Hoarding?
Attention Talk Radio
Hiding Behind the Mask
Connecting with Joy
Heart Over Ego Radio
Hip Hop Music
HipHop Artist R.O.B.
Register or log-in
Would you like to create a free account?
Already have an account?
Add This Player To Your Website or Social Network
Publish To Social Networks
Embed To Sites & Blogs
Create your own Radio Show
Join the Platform
Set up a Live Interview
Want to start your own podcast?
Help & Support
Terms & Policy
Connect With Us