1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger
"Friday Our Holy Day of Rest For All Moslems All Over The World (Jumu'ah) Pray. Come to join us on this Holy Night where we give praises to our creator Allah and honor to all his Prophets may peace be upon all of them. One Prophet who got my family's attention who's sole purpose was to uplift fallen humanity and teach those things necessary to make us better citizens. Do I have to say it the Honorable Prophet Noble Drew Ali Call in @319-527-6063 from 6-8pm est.
See you there.
Friday is our Holy Day of Rest because Friday is the day on which man was formed in flesh, and it was on Friday when he departed out of flesh and ascended to his Father God Allah for that cause Friday is the Holy Day for all Moslems all over the world. Come to join us this Friday & share your portion of understanding time is not as long as it has been.
Man may believe what others say, but thus he never knows If man would know, he must, himself be what he knows.
Support our Online Schooling for Moorish children form more information call 410 541-6076