1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger
Out from your Sunday School Comes the Guiders of the Nation
Act 5 of the Additional Laws: The teacher must confirm himself/herself to the questionnaire, and let every member exercise his five senses who is who is able to do so because out from your Sunday school comes the guiders of the nation.
Children Sunday School 12-1pm est. Adults Sunday school 1-3pm est.
Who Made You?
Who is Allah?
Can we see him?
Call: 319 527-6063
"Man knows naught by being told. If he must be himself what he knows"
PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI