During this hour with Marnie and guest, Lori DeWitt, you'll discover:
1. How to start with the end in mind and set exciting yet reasonable goals for your event.
2. How to budget including important factors you may otherwise forget, and how to prioritize budget line items.
3. Easy-to-miss questions you must ask in advance.
4. How to set ticket prices to cover expenses while attracting the largest audience.
5. Why communication will make or break the experience for your attendees, volunteers, leadership team, and guest presenters, and how to be sure you nail it.
6. How to market for major impact.
7. The critical step many planners miss.
8. The power of the written word and why you must get everything in writing.
9. How to develop a schedule that will bring peace to the event while maximizing opportunities for all involved.
10. Why it ain’t over when it’s over and how to gain the greatest value from post event activities.
Dr. Lori DeWitt, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Communication Arts at Salisbury University and the founding Executive Director of Faith Filled Women, an interdenominational women's ministry. She is involved in organizing several events each year including an annual regional conference, community service projects, leadership summits, and networking events. Learn more at www.FaithFilledWomen.com