Join Marnie and special guest, Jeff Levy to get the answers to these questions about starting your own business:
1. Why should people consider starting their own business even in a down economy?
2. What are the over-arching qualifications required to be a small business owner (SBO) in most industries?
3. What types of people should definitely not start a business and what types of things must SBOs avoid to be successful?
4. How do SBOs balance their dreams and fears?
5. What are some strategies to help SBOs evaluate and mitigate risk?
Jeff Levy is a National Consultant and Coach to individuals interested in exploring self employment with an emphasis in franchising. He has worked with 250 different franchisor businesses, coached over 100 individuals who have become franchisees and is co-author of the book, “Making the Jump Into Small Business.”
Show Notes Here