Popular in Fitness
- Archived Episodes (344)
Join in and Tune in with Coach Jimmy Leach and learn how to get healthy not only through the tools of the gym but through your foods. Coach Jimmy will show you how to use foods and proper nutrition to take your health to an optimum level of being healthy. He is certified and qualifed to help you on your journey. On tonight's show he will continue the discussion of health with a couple of his clients.
Contact him at 803-788-6900
9300 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223
Disclaimer: Consult your physician prior to doing any suggested or recommended exercises or food intake. Coach Jimmy is responsible solely for the information he shares and is responsible for any choices or decisions you the individual choose to take.
Evan Dollard is an amazing guy. He lost his mother to cancer at an early age and is now living his life in her honor. He is just a solid guy and a Ninja's Ninja. Between his good-natured humor, and his "Ninja Quickies," Evan is always a total bro!
In PART 2 of Evan's interview, he discusses some major life changes where he had to be strong and follow his heart. This reminds us of other Ninja stories we've heard in the past including the one and only Dr. Matt Iseman who joined us for episode 2 of the wpnp. Evan is a stand up guy and a real friend to all the Ninjas. He is also one of the veterans who has been around for many years. AND, he was an AMERICAN GLADIATOR!
There is quite a bit to say about Evan as an athlete. From his success on The American Gladiator reboot wherein he won and was invited back--as a gladiator this time--to become "The Rocket" to his success on American Ninja Warrior, Team Ninja Warrior and then hosting NBC's Spartan Race show most recently. Evan wants to inspire others to chase their dreams and not waste their lives away doing something that they don't love. He learned a lot from watching his mother slowly lose a battle to cancer. He and his family had to be close and the experience was a powerful one. Evan reflects on this pain and the growth that came out of it and shares the lessons of that growth.
Evan is quick to make fun of himself in a funny, off-beat "I'm too sexy for my shirt" kind of way. But he doesn't mean it. He has a very thin surface that he sheds quickly when discussing important matters, and when it comes to competing, he is all in.
Thanks so much for being that smart funny and handsome Ninja, Evan! Your mother would be so proud of you!
AS ALWAYS, SEE SHOW NOTES AT: WWW.WOLFPACKNINJAS.COM & BUY THE WOLFPACK'S FITNESS TRAINING MANUALS FOR NINJAS AND KIDS!!! AROOOO!
If you're trying to lose weight, flatten your stomach or tone up, then you don't wanna miss this broadcast. I'm be teaching you how to and the importance of ACCEPTING it (you'll learning what "it" is during the broadcast), while you're trying to achieve your fitness goals.
Help me produce the best broadcast possible for you by leaving a comment with any questions you might have. Also, follow to make sure you never miss an episode. Join Brody's fitness club a www.brodericksorrell.com
Feeling less than motivated all too often? I do. Well, perhaps not too often. But sometimes I just feel really lazy and unmotivated.
Want some practical solutions to that universal motivation-problem? Here are 25 of them. Try a handful.
Let me know which ones work well for you.
I’m sure you’ll find at least one or two that do just that among these suggestions.
1. Make a deal with yourself. Good for overcoming procrastination and getting things done. You can make the deal small or large. You simple tell yourself something like: When I’m done with this chapter/these reports I can take a walk in the park and enjoy an ice-cream.
2. Act like it. If you don’t feel motivated or enthusiastic then act like it. The strange thing is that within a few minutes you actually start to feel motivated or enthusiastic for real.
Interview with Greg Justice, Fitness Entrepreneur, Personal Trainer, Author, and Speaker.
Greg Justice is an international best-selling author, speaker, and fitness entrepreneur. He opened AYC Health & Fitness, Kansas City’s original personal training center, in May 1986, and has personally trained more than 50,000 one-on-one sessions. Today, AYC specializes in corporate wellness and personal training. He has been actively involved in the fitness industry for more than three decades as a club manager, owner, personal fitness trainer, and corporate wellness supervisor. Greg currently serves on the advisory board of two personal training schools and most recently became CEO of the National Corporate Fitness Institue. He mentors and instructs trainers worldwide through his coaching programs. Greg writes articles for many publications and websites, is a featured columnist for Corporate Wellness Magazine, and his monthly column, “Treadmill Talk,” is published in Personal Fitness Professional magazine. He is the author of 7 books including Mind Over Fatter: The Psychology of Weight Loss, Mind Your Own Fitness: A Mindful Approach To Exercise, Lies & Myths About Corporate Wellness, and Treadside Manner: Confessions Of A Serial Personal Trainer. His newest book, Where Fit Happens, was co-authored with Helgi Gudfinnsson. For more info about everything Greg is up to, go to www.GregJustice.com. For more details from this podcast, go to www.FitnessProFreedom.com.
Have you heard of the Run/Walk Method? Many runners use it to train smarter, not harder. During today’s show, Hilary will chat with Jeff Galloway, former US Olympian, author and running coach. Jeff will discuss his method- The Galloway Run Walk Run Method, and more. If you’re interested in seeing if this method can work for you, tune in!
You deserve to be getting fit and losing weight (1-3 pounds per week) without dieting and without long workouts!
No gimmicks, just research-based facts from Award-Winning Fitness Expert, Best-Selling Author, 20-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche.
To start your 7-Day Free Trial of Online Boot Camp go to www.BootCampHub.com!
Call in number: (347) 215-8225
Yoga is about connecting with others as we learn more deeply about the meaning of a live well lived. Living life, you are doing yoga everyday. Yoga discussions with modern day pracitioners of this ancient art and science bring the practice into perspective. The conversations are heartfelt, engaging and fun. This program is created to spark interest and share knowledge for those who are new to yoga, experieced with an established yoga practice, or those who may want to try yoga for the first time.
Anthony Trucks helps entrepreneurs clarity concepts, gain new tools, techniques, & self-belief to finally break through barriers to get what they want out of life.
What's better than knowing that the snow is on haitus for the next few months , and we are getting ourselves ready for all the possibilities that come with the warmer weather . But what about those injuries that can be waiting patiently for us to come along ? Join hosts Laurie Towers and Elite Ziegelman as they welcome Topricin formulator Lou Patadise to discuss this and more on this feature of Topricin Talk
Why does the idea and the words Loving Yourself bring up so much anxiety?
Why is it difficult to see yourself and tell yourself that you are Beautiful?
Who does all of that belong to?
What point of view did you buy into to see yourself as anything less than Beautiful and Love yourself regardless of what anyone else thinks of says?
Join me Thursday, April 21st at:
12pm Denver 2pm New York 8pm Central Europe
I have some awarenesses to share, and some questions for you!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (10 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- WOBC RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- A Brothers Point of View (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- allah team (2 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Punch 2 The Face Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- TRUELOVE LOVELACE READINGS (2 chatters)
- Readings by Jody and Friends (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- Stop Molesters Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Inside Acting (1 chatters)
- ghostwhispernetworkcom (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit