Email us for help
Jon Lieff, MD, brings to bear 40 years as a nationally recognized neuro-psychiatrist, during which he was president of a national medical subspecialty organization, founded a major scientific journal, and was the medical director for 25 years of a large network of psychiatric care for the elderly. He was a pioneer in several medical fields—geriatric psychiatry, brain injury, computer applications in psychiatry, and the integration of medicine, psychiatry, and neurology.
Starting with an interest in brain cell communication, Dr. Lieff found similar signaling among all cells in nature. Five years ago, he established his acclaimed and popular scientific website, Searching for the Mind, about the topic of cellular communication. With weekly posts, he reviewed and synthesized the latest scientific literature in neuroscience and cell biology.
· Viruses- How they communicate to each other and the impact on our health
· The elegant and magical world of cells – how their communication means everything to the state of our health
Viruses and how they talk to each other/cells
· The Brain-Body Connection and the future of medicine
· Gut Health – What is going on there and why does it matter?
· How do cellular conversations factor into our immune systems, weight loss, and depression?