Popular in Photography
Artists You Should Know is all about helping you expand your skill set and becoming a better photographer and business person. Skip Cohen is your host and today's guest is San Francisco children's photographer, Brooke Bryand. While Brooke has an increbily diverse skill set, her passion is photographing babies.
In the wedding industry we always talk about storytelling as an important skill. Well, Brooke has taken storytelling to a new level with her portrait work with babies, utilizing macro photography to capture "those tiny toes and itty bitty lips" and doing portraits with her signature, an extremely narrow depth of field. You'll immediately pick up on her passion for the craft as she talks about the importance of building a relationship with her subjects and "the 10 second rule".
Today's podcast is all thanks to our friends at Tamron USA. They not only make great glass, but their passion for education and supporting the photographic community has set the standard for the industry.
This podcast is also part of a "daily double". Check out Brooke's guest post on the SCU blog. She's shared three outstanding tips to help you develop your own unique look and raise the bar on your images, especially when shooting babies with a macro lens.
Many photography enthusiasts, eventually, want to know how to start a photography business with their passion for photography. Unfortunately, most do not understand that having a passion for photography as well as being able to shoot great photography isn’t enough to be successful starting a photography business.
This show will attempt to unravel some of the confusion normally associated with starting a photography business. Sometimes, we just want to make some money to pay for our photography passion. This still requires some know-how on our part. This show will be helpful if selling digital photography is on your agenda.
Learn why you should choose a niche to promote and become known for and why it is so important.
Join Host Live Chats
- Global Patriot Radio (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- RefJeremy (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- AJC Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- We Love Our Pets Radio Show (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Vs Up Radio (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The EmpowHERment Hour (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit