Fred Phillips is an author and former martial arts instructor. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2008. He is my guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio to discuss his journey with this challenging health condition, his philosophy and approach to recovery, and his recovery protocol. Fred was originally a guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio several years ago.
Fred blogs about his experience and can be found at fredphillips.wordpress.com. He lives on Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada.
Here are the questions Fred answers.
1. For those who may not be familiar with your story could you provide an overview of your experience with Parkinson's
2. What caused you to develop Parkinson's?
3. What has happened since we last spoke?
4. Has your philosophy or approach changed
5. What has been your experience with medication?
6. What does your overall protocol and daily regimen look like?
7. What advice would you offer others experiencing Parkinson's?
8. Have you published any new books since we last spoke?
Natural Therapies for Parkinsons: https://www.parkinsonsrecovery.org