Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

The Battle For the United States, Trump, New World Order

  • Broadcast in Spirituality
Ohio Exopolitics

Ohio Exopolitics

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Ohio Exopolitics.
h:132857
s:11269199
archived

The authorities in this world want to transform the lower class into a group of androgynous human beings. The elite want to create two main groups in society. The first group is the elite or upper class which is composed of about 1% of the population. The second group is the main body of the population which will be the other 99% of the people which will have no gender, no rights and almost no ability for independent thinking.

The lower class will have no sex. The move to recognize the "trans-gender" person is the slow psychological preparation which will move the lower class into being androgynous. The elite are slowly brainwashing the public which is why we are hearing all of this information about the multiple gender pronouns. We are also hearing how young boys are being given female hormones and young girls are being given male hormones. Transgender boys are being allowed to compete against girls in athletic events. The pushing of gay rights is a scripted and planned event. Women's liberation is really an intentional attack on marriage. The removal of sex is the first movement towards several other stages that the New World Order has planned:

Comments