Imagine yourself at age 70: What will you look back on with pride? What will you wish you had accomplished? Did you follow your dreams? Your passions? Some say not to mix passion and entrepreneurship but I respectfully disagree. Money can take you only so far, but integrating your passion with your business provides sustainable motivation and the grit to weather the inevitable ups and downs of entrepreneurial endeavors. In fact, following your passion has been scientifically proven to make you happier.
My guest this week Don McGrath, Ph.D. is an award-winning author and speaker, having written 50 Athletes Over 50, Vertical Mind: Psychological Approaches for Optimal Rock Climbing, and The Climb: A Leadership Fable About Navigating Challenging Change.
- How incredibly energizing it is when your knowledge and passion align with your work
- Common myths about what it takes to align your knowledge, passion and work
- Common mistakes most people make in trying to get this alignment
- What I learned on my decade long journey
- My mission to help as many people as possible achieve their dream