A first of its kind double-header, the cross-over episode they said originally was never going to be done!
Tonight's show contains SPOILERS up through the last episode, + any current AMC official promo materials!
Tonight is episode 16, the Walking Dead Season 8 Finale. After tonight, The Walking Dead will be on hiatus until October 2018, when we pick up Season 9. ADDITIONALLY:
- Scott M. Gimple stated that Season 9 will be a stark contrast to previous seasons.
- It has been hinted that Heath's disappearance may be explained in this Season.
- This will be the first season in which Angela Kang is the showrunner for The Walking Dead.
- This season will implement a time skip after the events of All Out War.
- We do not yet have a name for S9 E1. Stay tuned for that info, when we get it!
Fear Season 4 will begin with E1 opening a little bit after 10 pm, immediately following the Season Finale of TWD classic. Current theory is the front 8 episodes of Fear will wrap with midseason finale Ep 8 on June 10th, then likely to resume around mid-August so that the back half will line up with Season 9 of TWD likely in October.
TWD S8E16 Synopsis: "The communities join forces in the last stand against the Saviors as all-out war unfolds."
FWTD S4E1 Synopsis: "A lone traveler's wearying journey is interrupted by new acquaintances, some who become friend, others who become foe. After the war against the Saviors, Morgan left Rick's group and travelled to Texas, where he met another group of survivors."
Please join us again next Sunday April 22nd at 8:30 pm EDT for Fear Ep 2, "Another Day In The Diamond."