Jordan E. Goodman, America’s Money Answers Man,” is a nationally-recognized expert on personal finance. He appears frequently on The View, Fox News Network, Fox Business Network, CNN, CNBC and CBS evening news.
1. Explaining the idea of using leverage to improve your business. By leveraging your business and financial relationships, you can achieve far more than you ever could on your own.
2. Getting advantageous financing for your business. Use alternative funding clearinghouses such as www.corporatelendingsolutions.com instead of dealing with traditional commercial banks.
3. What to do if you are piled under in business debts. Use the strategy of prioritization where some debts are prioritized over others, pay the most important ones first to stave off creditors. www.helpwithpayables.com to help people put this strategy into action.
4. Keep your personal and business credit ratings separate. www.tourdebusiness.com to establish business credit and clean up D&B credit reports.
5. Mortgage equity optimization to pay off 30 year mortgage in 5-7 years. By using a HELOC combined with a traditional first mortgage, people can pay down their principal much faster so they can pay off their mortgage in 5 to 7. A great objective resource to help people is www.truthinequity.com.
New video interviews, just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D