William F. “Trey” Underwood, III, is a personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney from Albany, GA. Trey began practice at the Dougherty County District Attorney’s Office in 2007 and later joined his father’s firm in 2009 where he began representing injured workers. Trey is a past president of the Dougherty Judicial Circuit Bar Association, a graduate of the Georgia Trial Lawyers’ L.E.A.D. program and the Past Chair of the General Practice and Trial Section of the State Bar of Georgia. He currently serves the Dougherty Judicial Circuit on the State Bar of Georgia Board of Governors. He is a native of Albany, GA where he resides.
Intro: McDonald's Hot Coffee
1) What are the first few things someone should do after he/she has been injured in a car crash?
2) What are the first few things someone should do after he/she is injured on the job?
3) How has workers’ compensation law changed since you first started practicing?
4) What are some common mistakes that you see people make when handling workers’ compensation or personal injury cases by themselves?
5) How many cases actually go to court.
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.