Amy Lawrence is a partner at The Lovely Law Firm in Myrtle Beach, SC - where she predominantly practices criminal law and civil rights violations. Amy's focus and heart is centered around giving a voice to those who so desperately need it. Amy makes no apologies when holding the system to a higher standard and demanding that they do better. Ms. Lawrence's cases range from a wrongfully accused man who has done 18 years in prison to women who were raped and abused by the police. In 2017 Ms. Lawrence was recognized for her outstanding legal work and inducted into America's Most Trusted Lawyers.
1) Criminal Law - Generally - Should you talk to the cops when questioned?
2) DUI - Blow or Not to Blow - Steps to Take.
3) Civil Rights Cases - What's the deal?
4) Let's talk about the wrongfully accused client who's done 18 years in prison - the 411 on how everyday people can be framed for murder.
5) Teen Mom 2 - represented the star of the show - ended up being a season regular for 3 years
6) Appeared on Dr. Phil show after criminal case with juvenile went national.
7) The Importance of story selling.
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.