Jeff McManus - has a degree in Landscape and Ornamental Horticulture from Auburn University He is an International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist and has been Director of Landscape Services with the University of Mississippi since 2000. He and his team won the National Professional Grounds Maintenance Society Best Maintained Campus twice, and Ole Miss was named most beautiful campus by Newsweek in 2011 and the Princeton Review in 2013. His new book, Growing Weeders into Leaders - Leadership Lessons from the Ground Level (Morgan James Publishers, Sept. 5, 2017), focuses on cultivating excellence among staff. He is also the author of Pruning Like a Pro. Learn more at www.jeffmcmanus.com.
1. How to lay the groundwork for creating a unified team
2. How to find low-hanging fruit that provides easy wins and builds team morale
3. Which practices failed and which hit pay-dirt in adopting high standards of professionalism
4. Why cultivating “soft skills” pays off over the long-term
5. How to recognize a leader from a weeder
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D
Connect with Bert Martinez on Facebook.
Connect with Bert Martinez on Twitter.