"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie emgages in another 'Open Forum Discussion,' with this episode asking a number of guest panelists their thoughts on the pros and cons of modern day feminism. Some of the questions to be discussed include:
- Have marriages improved or worsened because of feminism?
- Is feminism to blame for the rise in divorces and never-been-marred women over the age of 35?
- Do men use their criticisms of feminism as an invalid excuse to disrespect and abuse women?
- Is being a feminist now synonomous with being a misandrist?
- Are women happier today compared to their pre-feminism female ancestors?
- What do modern day feminists think of Esther Villar's bestselling book, The Manipulated Man?
Alan Roger Currie's books and eBooks on Amazon.com
Alan Roger Currie's main website
More on Greg "DJ Sqwyd" Doss
More on Lauren Messervey
The Erotic Conversationalist
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!