The Whole Heart Solution by Dr. Kahn is a complete and modern approach to prevent, treat and even reverse heart disease.
· Nutrition Rx – Which foods to heal and which foods harm?
· Food Prep Rx – How can we shop for, store and consume food to maximize nutrition?
· Fitness Rx – What are some of the simple activities you can easily incorporate in your daily life?
· Emotional Health Rx – What are some of the best practices to promote better emotional health?
· Eco Rx – What environmental factors affect heart health?
· Supplement Rx – What vitamins and supplements would Dr. Kahn recommend?
Joel K. Kahn, MD, serves as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Wellness at Michigan Healthcare Professionals. A founding member of the International Society of Integrative, Metabolic and Functional Cardiovascular Medicine, he is the first physician in Michigan to be certified by the Society of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication and the first in the world to be certified in metabolic cardiology by the University of South Florida and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.