FOR THE BLACK MAN!!
LUKE 18:1 And He spoke a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray and not to faint,
1) I pray that you wake with joy from a great night’s sleep.
“When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” –
2) I pray that your heart be open and turned towards God, always.
“Return to me, with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” – Joel 2:12
3) I pray you have vision influenced by the Heavens.
“For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end – it will not lie. If it seems slow,
wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.” – Habakkuk 2:3
4) I pray, that the men in your life encourage you and that Father God brings more of these men
into your life.
“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” – Proverbs 17:17
5) I pray that you do purposeful work, and that you find joy in your work.
“The heart of a man plans his ways, but the Lord establishes his steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
6) I pray that you are a light in the world and that when others see you, they see God.
“Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how
you should respond to each person.” – Colossians 4:6