Ready to reconcile your marriage after a major problem?
Or maybe you want to know how to reconcile your marriage if you can get past your current problem.
In this program we will talk about how the expecations some have about reconciliation are not the same as the reality of what it will take to reconcile, what happens during reconciliaiton, and what your relationship will be like after you've put your marriage back together.
True reconciliation requires things such as:
- Understanding each other's hurt (and the grief process that goes with that hurt).
- Seeking and granting forgiveness.
- Defending each other.
- Rebuilding trust.
- Developing mutual accountability.
- Changing communication patterns.
- Understanding insecurities and potential comparisons.
- Creating rituals (maybe replacing old rituals).
...and much more.
We have as special guests a couple whose marriage was torn apart by infidelity. They resolved their problems and reconciled. They will tell their story.
Additionally, Joe Beam will answer questions from callers during the program about this topic or any other relationship topic they wish to discuss. To be part of the program, call 646-378-0424.