During this hour together with Marnie and guest, Yvonne Ortega, you'll discover:
1. The first thing to consider before writing about your painful past.
2. A mistake to avoid in writing about your painful past.
3. An issue to settle before writing about your painful past.
4. Two precautions to take.
5. What to acknowledge and admit.
6. Two items to include throughout the writing.
7. The two things the reader needs to know.
8. What you must provide the reader throughout your article or book.
Yvonne Ortega has survived and thrived after breast cancer, divorce, single parenting, and the death of her only child. She has taught at major Christian writing conferences in the USA. Learn more at www.YvonneOrtega.com