During this hour with Marnie and Charlotte Hunt you'll discover:
1. The most important thing you must verify before you begin to write with vulnerability.
2. The equation that will help you know if you are on in balance, or going overboard as it relates to areas of exposure.
3. The two red flags that indicate you are not yet ready to take your story public.
4. The one situation in which you must never write vulnerably, and why.
5. Exactly when vulnerability in writing is an asset instead of a liability.
6. The exercise that will transform you, as author, from whiner to winner.
7. The fastest way to alienate your audience when writing vulnerably.
8. How to know what to share when: early on, mid-story, not until the end, or never.
Charlotte Hunt is an encourager, counselor, speaker and award-winning author of six books. As a retired international runway model, Off Broadway actress, recording artist, Jazz musician and national radio personality, Charlotte shares in order to help people overcome obstacles, pursue dreams, regain hope, and find purpose in the midst of pain. Learn more at CharlotteHunt.com.