During the first 30 minutes of this program, Marnie and special guest speaker Susan VandePol will discuss:
1. The dynamics of loss and grief: How it differs from one scenario to the another.
2. Why we, even if we are close friends, or have been affected by a similar loss, are often reluctant to face into the grief of others with them.
3. Some common warning signs of unhealthy grief.
4. What the Bible commands Christians to do for the grieving.
5. How to traverse the challenging waters of being sympathetic without pretending to understand their precise pain.
Susan VandePol founded the “Families of the Fallen” protocol after the dutyrelated death of her husband. It is being used across the country and endorsed by experts. Susan is a speaker and author, is certified in Grief, Crisis, & Trauma Counseling, Grief Coaching, Victim Response, Mediation & Master Life Coaching. Learn more at www.womenspeakers.com/speakerprofile/3160
During the final 30 minutes you'll enjoy a conversation between Marnie and Nick Castillano on the topic of trusting God for everything, including finances. To hear more on the topic of God's perception of wealth, visit http://godlywealth.com, and online expo hosted by Marnie.