During this hour with Marnie and Linda, you'll discover:
1. The right place to begin.
2. How to position yourself for success.
3. How to build your speaking ministry on a strong foundation.
4. The most important investment you’ll ever make into your ministry.
5. What to focus on to grow your ministry.
6. How to thrill event planners every time.
7. The key skill you need to develop that has nothing to do public speaking.
8. The team players you never knew you needed.
9. Why “FREE” is not always your best friend.
10. How to grab your audience’s attention and hold it.
11. The surprising key to your speaking success.
12. How to position yourself for call-backs.
As a leader, both professionally and in ministry, Linda Olson has spoken to Christian audiences since 1973 and is the founder of a Kingdom Champion speaker training program called, “Finding Your Voice in a Complicated World.” She is also the author of “Made for Something More” at MadeforSomethingMore.com.