During this hour with Marnie and guest, Rene' Reilly, you'll discover:
1. The difference between delegating and empowering.
2. Steps of delegation.
3. Steps of empowerment.
4. Factors that determine if you should delegate to someone or empower them.
5. Questions to ask yourself.
6. The importance of empowerment to move your ministry forward.
7. Boundaries in empowerment.
8. The key to effective delegation and empowerment.
Rene’ Reilly has been a leader in Women’s Ministry for over 15 years. She has earned a Certificate in Women’s Leadership from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and after serving as Director of ProvenWay Ministries, in Austin, Texas, for the past 8 years, is now focusing on speaking, teaching, training, and writing. She continues to serves as a Women’s Leadership Trainer/Presenter and Advisor for ProvenWay Ministries and leads Bible Discussions in Austin. Find out more about Rene’ at www.ReneReilly.org.
Marnie Swedberg serves thousands of mentees from over 30 countries training B.U.S.Y. - Best Unique Strategies for You. She is a syndicated radio talk show host, the author of 12 "how-to" books, plus she personally oversees two businesses in the retail and restaurant industries. She consistently shares practical, doable success strategies to shorten your learning curve, increase your productivity and skyrocket your delight in life. Learn more at www.Marnie.com.