During today's training you'll learn:
1. The Proverbs 31 woman is a relevant role model today.
2. Mentorship is a game changer.
3. Character determines our potential.
4. Relationships rely on understanding.
5. People follow forgivers.
6. Responsibility is good stewardship.
7. Attitude is our greatest asset.
8. Resolving conflict brings God’s blessing.
9. Self-restraint results in trust.
10. Honesty encourages confidence.
11. Planning is more than a “to do” list.
12. Leadership is influence.
Dawn Yoder is the CEO of a 500+ employee company, a worship leader and songwriter and just released her first CD entitled Love Me Back To Life. In addition to being a board member of Circle of Friends, Dawn is also blessed to be a part of an organization called La Red which seeks to bring values and principled thinking into all aspects of society including business, government and education. Learn more at www.DawnYoder.com