1. The high value of staying connected: PB + PN = PNW.
2. The critical component of connecting “in context.”
3. The miracle of finding and mentioning milestones in the minutes you have.
4. The key to playing the online connection game for mutual gain.
5. The power of a daily newsfeed focused on who’s talking about you and your industry, and how you can add value to the conversation.
7. The research capabilities of a small staff, included.
8. The flexibility to create your system, your way, in less than half a day.
9. The combination of all your contacts, email, social signals, activities and follow-ups in one place, providing insights and organization for your business relationships.
A relationship entrepreneur at heart, Jon Ferrara founded Nimble to create an extensible Social Business platform in light of the immense power of Social Media and the lack of any products that effectively combined Relationship Management, Social Listening and Engagement, and Collaboration with Sales and Marketing. Jon is a popular speaker at leading industry events and recently co-authored Wiley’s, “Social CRM for Dummies.” Learn more at www.Nimble.com.