Popular in Marketing
Podcasting is an amazing way to market yourself and position yourself as an expert in your industry. It’s a way to meet absolutely incredible people.
But it’s not as simple as it may seem. There is a TON of work that goes into every episode.
And if you’re the guest, you still need to prep too. You want to be sure you deliver the absolute best interview you possibly can.
Podcast expert, Jessica Rhodes joins Adam to give you the tips you need to rock the podcast no matter which side of the mic you’re on.
Please join Marsha Casper Cook,author and screenwriter, on Tuesday January 31at 9 PM EST 8PM CST 7 PM MT 6PM PST when she welcomes Anastacia Hauldridge and Rich Guzman. Ace and Rich are known as the power couple in the internet marketing and blogging niches. In less than 5 months this dynamic duo has quickly climbed up the ranks in their company as top super affiliates.
Anastacia’s expertise is blogging, SEO, social networking, recruiting, closing, public speaking, video marketing as well as 1 to 1 coaching.
Rich’s expertise is SEO, lead generation, solo ads, email marketing, prospecting, closing, personal development consulting and video marketing.
What’s unique about Ace and Rich Guzman is their high energy personal coaching and a proven track record of helping many students and personal clients who never made a sale on the internet to earning thousands in affiliate commissions.
Since 2008, they have been consistently providing value to the market place through their helpful training videos, personal development and 1 on 1 coaching experiences.
For more info on the shows
Join Host Live Chats
- End Time Tribune (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (12 chatters)
- AIM TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- OCG (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- MAX DILLON REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- AMERICAN PATRIOT RADIO EPISODE 1 (0 chatters)
- ATwistedMyth (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit