Call in to speak with the host
I have heard a lot of definitions of true forgiveness, however the ones that stick out the most are:
1) Conducting oneself as you did before the offense occurred.
2) Seeing the good in someone despite the bad they may have done.
3) Praying for them as if they were your closest relative or friend in need of help.
4) Wishing them well and really mean it.
5) Loving them until geniune behavior overtakes the fake or forced behavior.
What's your definition of true behavior? Join the conversation and let's talk about it.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.