This is a contest for anyone who wishes to enter. There is no fee. All poetry should be submitted by November 30th. The winner will be chosen by December 4th. The winner of this contest will be highlighted on WIRN Internet Radio.
Head of the Event is Todd Lusk
Rules and People Involved
Welcome to our First Annual JGF OrangePalooza Poetry Contest for RSD/CRPS A November
We have made a few simple rules for you to follow.
1. Entries are limited to 42 lines.
2. You may write about any subject, topic, feelings or thoughts.
3. Entries should not be defamatory, offensive, abusive or libelous. Please refrain from using
4. You agree to allow JGF® Organization™ to post your work and display it on our sites.
5. Your are only allowed 3 entries per person
6 Head of contest judges and Execs ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
7. We will not allow plagiarism. The penalty is automatic disqualification, immediate banishment
from the page and groups and publicly announcing the plagiarism.
a. Beth Hughes
b. Bob Hughes
c. Kimmy Simonson