Book: From Entrepreneur to CEO.Synopsis:
Business law attorney and business strategist, Shahara Wright explains how to move from being a business owner that takes risks to earn a profit to one that strategizes to build a long lasting business. Through her experience with her own business and working with her clients, Shahara provides practical tips, realistic examples and implementation strategies designed to grow your business. In this book you will discover:
· The four most important strategies small businesses need to survive.
· Why many small businesses do not survive the next generation.
· How to make sure your business is scalable, sellable, and sustainable.
· Why ignoring the obvious will devastate your business.
· How to create a fiscally sound business.
· When to hire professionals to help your business.
It is time to take control of your business! Focus on the important things and learn how to be a business owner and not just a risk taker.