Everything Will Be Ok Howcee Productions Gospel's Morning Show 3/23/17 What does the Bible say about ? Everything Will Be Ok
1. Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.
2. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
3. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
4. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
5. Psalm 118: 6-9 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.
6. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
7. Philippians 4: 13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,