Can your business lay a foundation for a self-expression movement that motivates women to love and express their true selves? Valerie Wray and Joy Fennell believe they can. They developed the 125 Collection, a new way of thinking about lifestyle accessories and home goods. Sherilyn Colleen, Managing Editor, and Richard “Captain” Henderson interview Valerie Wray and Joy Fennell; to talk about their fascinating start-up story, focused on helping your lifestyle to reflect your individuality. Valerie and Joy’s 125 Collection is a NYC lifestyle brand that fuses fun, fashion and individuality into their products.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
• As a startup company, how did Valerie and Joy gain momentum and start to build their brand
• what things they learned from being business owners
• Valerie and Joy’s advice to young women trying to start up a business
• Their favorite parts about being business owners
• What Valerie and Joy find as the hardest parts of being entrepreneurs
Valerie Wray and Joy Fennell began their business of all-natural soy candles with hilariously funny and inspiring mantras in November 2015, and since, the business has grown tremendously. Loved by a variety of high-quality press outlets and celebrities, The 125 Collection’s line of “Quote Candles” are a must-have home décor item.
So tune in to hear Valerie Wray's and Joy Fennell's inspiring business start-up story.
Episode Sponsor: City America * www.cityamerica.com
Visit the Podcast Website