Can you really sell without selling? Can one leverage social media, online reviews, websites and other marketing efforts to spur sales without ever picking up the phone or cold calling your brother in law? Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen interview Marketing guru Brian Greenberg, author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell, shares his unique, time-honed strategies to drastically increase sales without putting in overtime hours. Subscribe to Home Business TV (https://tinyurl.com/ya4vs6qe)
Brian J. Greenberg has founded businesses in e-commerce, marketing, and financial services. He has generated over 100 million in revenue from his businesses Touchfree Concepts, Wholesale Janitorial Supply, and True Blue Life Insurance.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
* The best way to differentiate your company and accelerate growth
* What a salesman does who doesn’t sell
* How businesses can increase the lifetime value of its customers
* How businesses and websites can build trust
* How someone should go about getting a website for their business or upgrade their current website to look more professional
So tune in to hear Brian's tips on how to sell your home-based business's products or services without ever actually selling!
Global Venture Services * www.workparttimelivefulltime.com
Visit the Podcast Website