Popular in Health
As we move forward to our new positive lives, it's not always going to be smooth sailing. I know this one, and will share my bumps and how I blasted them and how you can too ! Do NOT be discouraged, life is there for the taking and we WILL hold tight and love the ride !!!
Dear all, We will speak about all Immigrants from different nationalities, who left there homes/countries in search of good,better life and how they go through different phases of life. 1) Attitude of a traveller. 2) Be it different roles, different identities, different phases of life, the challenges and the ups & downs.. so lets strengthen all we can, in order to make the best of every possible situation in our lives giving all the support. 3) Racisim what do we do with that- Endure Or Delete and Move On.. Check Out How To delete The Cause And Effects Of It.. thanks Vaneet Singh Featured Episode
Janice Pickett, an esteemed Houston based elder care attorney, returns to Synergy Radio for another segment dedicated to elder law. Janice will dive into financing care, elder-abuse, driving beyond realitically being able to do so and more!
Denise talking about CCSVI and the CCSVI situation in the USA
Today Dr. Kravitz will be chatting with Pamela Waterman, the award winning author of The Braces Cookbook: Recipes You (and Your Orthodontist) will Love and The Braces Cookbook 2: Comfort Food with a Touch. In both her books, she provides over 100 delicious recipes that both braces-wearers, and their families, can enjoy at home (Chicken Marsala, Moroccan Sweet Pepper Chicken, and Mint-Cheesecake Cocoa Bars, just to name a few). She also provides tips on dining out and buying bracket-friendly foods off the shelves.
An expert on parenting, youth, and small business, Pamela serves on the Advisory Board for Parental Wisdom.com and as a national spokeswoman for the American Association of Orthodontist, where she contributes gourmet recipes. Her work has also appeared in Highlights magazine, Family Fun, The Chicago Tribune, and Better Homes and Gardens Kids' Rooms.
Most of the weight gain and many of the aches and pains associated with aging is a result of many years of negative thinking, lack of exercise and poor dietary habits. I am a personal trainer in my fifties and I am stronger and more fit than I was in my twenties. I have over 17 years of experience in the health and fitness industry and I want share with my audience how I keep myself and my clients fit.
One look at the myriad of nutrition and fitness shows on BlogTalkRadio and you'll see we're one of the healthiest sites on the Web! Our community regards health as a top priority, because we know the key to a higher quality of life is a combination of the right foods, regular exercise and quality medical care. Listen as the world's leading physicians, researchers, personal trainers and nutritionists discuss the latest health news, including trendy diets and those with staying power. Find accountability partners in listeners following HCG, Atkins, Body for Life, Nutrisystems, Weight Watchers, the blood type diet, juice fasts and cleanses. Get off the couch with personal trainers, fitness instructors and therapists who'll keep you motivated all year. Total health also includes managing stress, increasing your brainpower, fertility treatments and the best herbal remedies and supplements, so turn to our experts in holistic healing, biofeedback and alternative medicine, too.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (12 chatters)
- Steele Wars (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Brenda Bradshaw show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit