Join host Stephanie Hutnik with special guest Matt Warner
- Matt has been a fan of horror and the paranormal his entire life, with his earliest horror movie memory being The Ghoulies. He has numerous horror related tattoos as well as a vast collection of horror memorabilia, and one of his favorite activities is watching "spooky" movies and shows with his daughter. Matt has had a number of paranormal experiences, including being touched at the Whaley House, encountering a woman in white on a desolate road, and many others at some amazing locations, including S.K. Pierce mansion, Eastern State Penitentiary, Waverly Hills Sanitorium and Bobby Mackey's. Matt put together his first official ghost hunt as a trip for his 35th birthday to Kentucky, to visit Waverly Hills and Bobby Mackey's.
- Matt would like to produce irrefutable proof that there is in fact something out there, and is working on improving his investigative techniques. He is constantly researching new and innovative ways that could potentially help prove that spirits do exist.
- His favorite piece of investigative equipment is currently the Ovilus. He has had some excellent responses that can't be disputed based off situations, which makes it very exciting.
- Matt has a few big bucket list places for future investigations. Winchester Mystery House, Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, Moundsville State Penitentiary, Poveglia Island, Dracula's castle, Leap castle and many others.
- When not seeking spirits, Matt can be found at Bare Bones Gym, his personal training studio, hitting the pavement for a run, or rocking out at a concert. You can find Matt on Instagram @lonewolfwarner and @barebonesgym on all social platforms.