Email us for help
Theme: Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude
For this episode, we were blessed to have the opportunity to interview Actor/Model/Creative Brandon Lamar, also known as BrannueLife! He grew up right here on the Westside of Birmingham, graduated from the University of Alabama (UA) in Marketing, but knew he wanted to be in charge of his own destiny and moved to New York to pursue his passions - modeling and acting!
We not only chat about how our interviewee has been featured on the hit 50 Cent Show “Power”, and had the opportunity to work with Rotimi (Dre) and Omari Hardwick (Ghost) himself; but he also gave some great gems about how to live in the moment, the true keys to happiness, how he landed jobs with notable modeling companies like Wilhelmina, meeting J Cole., Terry Crews, and even the importance of #Juneteenth!
- ✅12:30 mins: The importance of having power over your time and the ability to be present in the moment;
- ✅17 mins: From humble beginnings as an NYC caterer to booking the Tyra Banks show and the intro to his representation by Wilhelmina Model Co.; “Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude”;
- ✅23 minutes: We discuss being on the hit TV show "Power" and meeting the entire cast including 50 Cent; the importance of table reads as a new actor;
- ✅34 minutes: Being featured on the Elle Varner video "I Only Wanna Give It to You; meeting rapper J Cole
- ✅44 mins: Chatting about his picks for the 5 best acting roles of all time (hilarious)
✅54 minutes: The importance of creating meaningful memories in life; chasing your dreams; not going through life without experiences or those moments that you can clock time with; when you look back at your life, it’s going to be all highlights