Popular in Friends
Hello Everybody I just want to say That this is my final show for now! I had been out in about and I need to do this.. By making my descision to leave Blog Talk Radio.. I love you guys to death but right now I can't due to school and being off by going out and stuff... You guys made my day by doing this as an offer by saying don't give up in life. but Times has change and I need to go to the next level. but once again it's been good times Since November of 2015 I made my oppertuniy to do this Thanks to you guys out there I had been going to school to become a radio brocasting,. I know it is sad and all but I need to move on.. I will be on the other radio show sometime soon but it will be different so I will be like a radio DJ working on the radio show but it is on the internet.
This is kinda remind me when I was listening to this radio show and It was there in years but when it is time to move on well it is time to move on.
True friendships are rare.
Friends that become brothers are even more rare
How did two young men meet in college on a football field and become brothers?
Two young men who grew up just 9 miles apart for more than 13 yrs but didn’t know each other until they met at South Carolina State University.
Listen to their story as they talk about various topics spanning from…attending South Carolina State, football, being a student athlete, music, life, and various topics.
Be prepared to be entertained and be prepared to laugh as they share stories that will crack you up.
Check out the 12 Radio Show tonight!!
Co-hosted by SloMoetion
Episode 2 with "Keep Punching" I speak about what Miami did for me and what is next with boxing. As I was packing and loading my cars I stood there and stared at my back seat with all the boxing gear I now have compared to when I first arrived in Miami. Tune in.
LOL who cares.
Everyone wants happy and fulfilling relationships. One of the things that prevent us from having them is emotinal immaturity. Emotionally immature people can be extremely challenging to deal with, because their ability to interpret and react to the variety of life's challenges is often impaired. If you are in a relationship with someone that is emotionally immature you probably face great challenges in dealing with their moods and behaviors. They tend to try to control their world and those around them. We'll talk about the signs of emotional immaturity. What it's rooted in? And perhaps we can help each other change and grow.
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- THE AKASHIC READER BRENDA (4 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (4 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (3 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (3 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (2 chatters)
- MindShifters Radio dr michael ryce (2 chatters)
- Pam Perry PR Coach (1 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit