Forth & Ten is a sports talk podcast hosted by three of the funniest comedian/sports fans in Atlanta: Nate Owens(@iam_owens), David Perdue(@DueOrDie), and Damon Sumner(@DamonJr). On every episode the guys will take on 10 topics related to sports across the country and generally be hilarious along the way! So tune in to what might be the most ridiculous/awesome sports podcast...EVER?
Get exclusive content at www.patreon.com/Forthandten
On this episode of Forth and Ten, the guys are back to talk about very tall humans, the best love songs of all time, and what type of flavor complexions are offered in the world! This and so much more!
Full show Run Down:
1. UMBC. High seeds fall
2. Poole Mistaken for Peele
3. Tennis balls. Yellow or green
4. No regrets for Iggy regarding Young’s clothes
5. NSYNC vs Backstreet Boys b-ball
6. Nate Hates Celeon Deion Haters
7. Don't Draft Me!?
8. Clarkson thinks Dinosaurs were Pets
9. P.J. Tucker sneaker king
10. Players discouraged from taking classes