Popular in Entrepreneur
In order to become a high achiever, you cannot count on conventional wisdom, tactics or ideas. To help you "decide" to become extraordinary, I'm going to start the CORE converation with a few actions to perform now:
Join Sherese Duncan for Conversation Cafe live radio broadcast, a focused strategic forum to "start the CORE conversation" for executive level entrepreneurship knowledge, learning and execution of business initiatives.
Segment 1: In our Trends and Insights Segment, Empowered Lab Communications founder Kristen Slice talks with us about the growing trend of business collaboration in think tanks, incubators and masterminds.
Segment 2: Our Success Interview is with the owner of Confidence Concepts, Becky Spohn. She talks with us about how she has built her business around helping entrepreneurs build their own confidence.
Segment 3: Our Business Builder Segment is all about making a great first impression when you’re speaking on stage. We give you our tips for creating a killer stage introduction.
The Financial Key. Hosts Bro. James & Rafika welcomes Khristi Adams dfree® Special Projects & Conference Coordinator for the 5th Annual Financial Freedom Conference. Khristi stops by to talk about the nuts and bolts of event planning and the dfree Financial Movement. The Keys 107 focuses on the 7 keys that open doors to endless possibilities in the pursuit of love, peace, and happiness. Each episode explores the 7 keys: spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, financial, art science & entertainment, and the social with em phasis on acts of kindness. It's our intention to invite guests who present information as we believe the 7 keys are the essential building blocks to help you get to the next level as you pursue love, peace, and happiness.Connect with us:
Website: www.thekeys107network.com Facebook:www.facebook.com/groups/TheKeys107 Twitter:@thekeys107 email: email@example.com
Rob Bernshteyn, CEO and President of Coupa, brings over two decades experience in the business software industry to this episode of Smart Companies Radio. He and host Kelly Scanlon discuss his new book, "Value as a Service”. Making predictions about the future is always tricky. But there is one prediction that author Rob Bernshteyn is quite confident in making: Across a host of industries, we will move to a model that he calls value as a service. Discover what that means and how to be prepared for the coming disruption.
Rob is a guest lecturer at Harvard and Stanford business schools, and a frequent contributor to Forbes and Fortune magazines. He can often be heard providing commentary on major news programs including Bloomberg's Money Moves and NPR Morning Edition.
To hear more shows with host Kelly Scanlon, please visit our archives
This week on The Networking Diva Hour,
Orphan Content: Are You Throwing Away Your Budget? Is your content a forgotten orphan like Oliver Twist? Before you answer, consider that 60-70% of what B2B content marketers create is orphan content. This isn’t a lone statistic. Despite your best intentions, you’re stuck on the non-stop content creation treadmill. You’re under increasing pressure to create more and content. As a result, you don’t have time and resources to focus on effectively publicizing your existing content. This week we will share information that may help you!
As we end our Non-Profit series, we saved the best for last. My guest is Tia Warren, Director of Community Impact of Hope and Home, a Private Foster Care Organization.
As a nondenominational Christian charity, Hope & Home trains and actively supports foster families who feel compelled by Christ’s command to take care of “the least of these.”
Check them out @ http://www.hopeandhome.org/
Josh Rowland, Vice Chairman of Lead Bank, a Missouri-chartered commercial bank with 3 locations, including the KC Crossroads joins host Kelly Scanlon on this episode of Smart Companies KC. Josh explains Lead Bank's Grow Home initiative. Find out what it's all about and why Lead Bank launched Grow Home in April and what it means to the Kansas City community as a whole.
Learn about the Grow Home Impact Calculator and find out how it can calculate the impact your business has on growing the local community.
To hear more shows with host Kelly Scanlon, please visit our archives.
Iolande Argent is with us today and is discussing what it takes to start a business/build a business into an empire. She is organizing a conference spanning seven countries with forty five experts to help. Of course the And I Thought Ladies are going to ask her about being a judge at film festivals also. So stay put and listen in for international fun/ and being about your buisness
About today's guest: Laura C. Cannon: Speaker, Author and Coach
In her own words, "As a coach, I support a select group of clients who are ready to transform their personal and professional lives through one-on-one coaching, mentorship, and retreats. As a consultant, I help businesses and organizations bring mindfulness education and practices to their employees and members."
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Patrick Jennings of Performance, Health & Happiness. Patrick helps overworked, overweight, overstressed business owners and executives optimise performance via improvements in health.
Find out more about Patrick Jennings by visiting his website at https://performancehealthandhappiness.com/
To learn more about the Friends of Kevin Networking Group, go to http://friendsofkevin.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Ohio Exopolitics (84 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (11 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (10 chatters)
- A Geek 2 Masters (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Virtual Psychic Fair (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Dj Sqwyd Radio (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- Thom Cantrall (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Tha End Of Da Bench (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- House Of Ancestry (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit