Popular in Entrepreneur
We are wrapping up our discussion on how to discover your personal branding style.
Remeber, your personal brand is considered you packaging yourself with your business and marketing it as one or your brand (you + your business = your brand).
Monday we will discuss social media for your brand, so you really want to join in.
If you have any questions about online business, starting a small business, branding or a question related to business at all just send me an email and I will get back to you.
You can also visit my blog.
Shauna Haider and Gala Darling on being business besties, balancing friendship and business when you go into business with a friend, doing what you believe in (despite the haters), and how to make friends as an adult.
Do you want to start your own business but not sure where to start? Have you been made redundant or suffered a serious illness and unable to go back to work but want to do something with your skills gifts and talents? Join Sharon Mclean UK radio host and my guest Cheryl Johnson a new entrepreneur as we discuss structure for new business owners. She will share her story of being made redundant to contracting a rare brain disease to coming through and launching her new line of greeting cards and accessories. We will share 3 top tips for you to take away that will keep you focused.
Fearless Steps is a greeting card company which produces hand drawn uniquely designed cards for people of colour. She uses talented young people to design some of her cards. Cards that correctly reflect today’s society, embracing diversity. She uses real images and the wording on the cards are uplifting and positive.
Cheryl worked for 27 years in investment banking in the City of London working at ING bank as an equities operations manager and has been able to transfer her skills to business.
Contact Cheryl and to purchase her cards or connect with her for her next event www.fearlesssteps.co.uk
Sharon Mclean UK Radio Host presenter, speaker, business mentor and trainer can be contacted on
Linkedin: Sharon Mclean
Entrepreneur Incubator with Expert &7 Figure Business Coach , CEO of An Empowered Woman & Founder of Let's Talk Success Magazine Ms Desiree Doubox.
Today I am honored to call in this great sister-friend who has certanly been empowering me and I know once you meet her today she will inspire , uplift, and empower you as well. Today we are going to hear her story and see whats new with her as well as she will be leaving something wonderful on the table that you can glean from today, so make sure you listen to the whole show.
5 S's & a C That's Me! Women's Development & Training Community. A place where you work side by side to grow your business as well as have the emotional support, hands on training, to build your dreams and set you up for your success, Together we can do more from my heart 2 yours!
Facing life at 50 with less than $100K in the bank is not an uncommon thing and the average is around $87,000.00. We followed our heritage and invested in cds, stocks, 401Ks and IRS that are making less that they ever have.
I started to research what other options are out there. The stumbliing block for most of us is that most financial institutions want a minumum of $10,000.00 or more to start building your portfolio. For years I thouroughly believed this and let my money get exhauted and rott in 401Ks.
What I have found is that there are many ways to start with as little as $25 dollars and these avenues have varying risk but even least risky investment is making 13% and above. In my case I took a bit riskier approach and have reaped 150% gains. I know this sounds like many folks out there trying to steal your money but I am an average Joe and it does work.
Having the confidence to take that first step and dip the toe in the water paralized me for over 30 years. Now that I jumped in I can really say "the water's better than fine". Setting up multiple streams based on my palate for risk has allowed me to support my self without working for 9 months, produced enough revenue to invest in other avenues and even buy a small marketing franchise.
Within the next three years I hope to totally become social security free. And of course I want to share this with those that want a path or a roadmap. It is not hard and I will help all I can as I now do not feel as chained to an existance of working for others.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- *BlackJesusRadio* (12 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Hawksblood1 (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Websleuths (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Beyond The Forest (2 chatters)
- AJC Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit