Tom Malterre joins Elevate Your Energy radio to talk about what environmental chemicals/ toxins actually do so that we feel compelled to take action without being overwhelmed.
We will cover:
- turning genes on and off with lifestyle
- once you start eliminating toxins, do you actually see a difference in gene expression
- toxic scents - febreze, laundry detergents - how bad are they really
- I think we all know BPA is bad for us... but why.. what does the research say it does?
- BPA-free - not better, what's in it, what do we know about it?
- for someone just taking first step toward a cleaner lifestyle - what are your suggestions?