Email us for help
Liz Lipski talks about:
- The connection between diabetes, arthritis, ADD, etc to the digestive system.
- Does everyone need to take digestive enzymes? When should you consider using them?
- What kind of probiotics should you take and why?
- What is the gut microbiome and where can things go wrong?
- What are some of the best foods to heal your gut?
- How do you heal ulcerative colitis, IBD, Crohn's?
Dr. Lipski is the Director of Academic Development for the Nutrition and Integrative Health programs at Maryland University of Integrative Health. She has been working in the fields of nutrition, holistic health, herbology, and lifestyle management for more than 30 years. Prior to joining MUIH, she served as Director of Doctoral Studies and Educational Director at Hawthorne University. She has been extensively published in many academic journals and is the author of four books, including Digestive Wellness and The Digestive Connection. Dr. Lipski speaks nationally and internationally, is on faculty at the Institute for Functional Medicine, and serves on advisory boards for the Ceres Foundation and the Autism Help Alliance. She received her doctorate in clinical nutrition from the Union Institute with a specialization in functional medicine, is board certified in clinical nutrition (CCN) and holistic nutrition (CHN), and is a certified nutrition specialist (CNS).
You can learn more about Liz at www.innovativehealing.com.
Download Evelyne's 5 Days to More Energy guide at www.elevateyourenergy.com