Showtime: Tuesday February 28th 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Join Dr Lo tonight as she chats with Margaret Romero for a fun, relaxed conversation all about self care and how to be your best self. Margaret Romero NP-C is a Columbia- trained nurse practitioner. She pioneered and teaches Integrative/Functional Medicine at Columbia University in NYC. Aside from her medical practice, she is the host of The Sacred Medicine Podcast, which weaves soulful practices into functional medicine.
She is the founder of From Lupus to Living, created after her personal bout with lupus. She thrives today using daily self-care, functional medicine, and sacred practices.
This episode is for you if you are:
- Tired of feeling tired
- Having a hard time balancing work and self-care
- Experiencing mood swings
- Having brain fog or a hard time concentrating
- Suffering from any digestive issues
- Not sure what to eat or how to eat healthfully
- Needing direction and support
- Trying to make changes in eating patterns, food choices, taking vitamin supplements or even meditating
We are all in this together! Listen for some encouragement and inspiration to take care of the most important person in your life, YOU.
Bonus! Free gift for listeners: "Owning Your Femininity, 4 Steps to Embodying Your Sensual Self", at www.margaretromero.com/gift