A Doctor’s View of Medical and Health Preparedness – There is more to being prepared for medical emergencies and health challenges during hard times and disasters than a aid kit.
We’ll explore some of Dr. Arbon’s experiences, beliefs and practices to both avoid illness and disease and some ways to deal with circumstances when normal support systems are not functioning.
Dr. Robert A. Arbon (MD, ENT) was classically trained in medicine.
Dr. Arbon’s professional training and background:
• Graduate, Univ. of Utah Medical School - 1964,
• Internship & surgery residency: Oakland, CA, County Hospital,
• Specialty Training ENT (Otolaryngology) – Univ. of Utah Hospital & SLC VA Hospital,
• Army Cold Weather School – Fort Greeley, Alaska,
• Chelation therapy certified.
Dr. Arbon has extensively studied non-traditional and companion therapies that include a strong interest in nutritional treatments and preventative health measures.
For more great shows, visit PreparednessRadioNetwork.com.