Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Plan Your Biz On One Sheet of Paper

  • Broadcast in Business
  • 0 comments
Diane Helbig

Diane Helbig

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Diane Helbig.
h:105717
s:6052197
archived

It has been said that if you fail to plan… you plan to fail. In a famous college study, it was found that the 3% of people who wrote down their goals and planned how to achieve them earned more than the other 97% combined.
That’s why I’ve asked strategic planning expert, Laura Posey, Chief Instigator at Dancing Elephants Achievement Group, to join us to talk about “How To Plan Your Entire Year On One Sheet Of Paper.”

Laura Posey is an author, speaker and consultant for companies around the world on sales and marketing that attracts clients. She is co- author of “Six Secrets of Sales Magnets” and the soon to be available “Sales Magnetism: The Ethical Salesperson’s Guide To Success.” As a past top sales and management performer for a Fortune 100 company and owner of four successful small businesses, Laura knows sales.

Today's show is sponsored by Empower Excellence and Shann Vander Leek. EMPOWER Excellence of Westlake, Ohio, helps your company improve the financial wellness of your employees AND your business.  Visit www.empowerexcellencewithjan.com to learn more.

If you're wanting to step up the professionalism of your virtual events, radio shows, book trailers or podcasts, hire Shann Vander Leek to provide professional voiceover work. Visit www.shannvanderleek.com and click on the VOICE button for testimonials and samples of Shann's voice over projects.

Comments

 comments