1. To those devoted to My Sacred Heart, I will give all the graces and helps necessary to their state of life (Letter #141).
2. I will establish and safeguard peace in their families (Letter #35).
3. I will console them in all their afflictions (Letter #141).
4. I will be their sure refuge in life, and above all, at the hour of death (Letter #141).
5. I will pour abundant blessings on all of their labors and undertakings (Letter #141).
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an inexhaustible source of mercy (Letter #132).
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent with the practice of this devotion (Letter #132).
8. Fervent souls will ascend rapidly to a higher perfection (Letter #132).
9. My blessing will remain in those places in which the image of the Sacred Heart will be displayed and venerated (Letter #35).
10. To all those who labor for the salvation of souls, I will give the grace to be able to convert the hardest hearts (Letter #141).
11. Persons who spread this devotion will have their names written forever in My Heart (Letter #141).
12. To all people who receive Communion on the first Fridays of nine consecutive months, I will give the grace of endless perseverance and of eternal salvation (Letter #86).