BlogTalkRadio uses cookies. By using our services, you're agreeing to our Cookies Policy. Got it

Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Elizabeth Kipp Empowering Yourself Into Your Own Healing!

  • Broadcast in Motivation
cpwomenwisdom

cpwomenwisdom

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow cpwomenwisdom.
h:596177
s:6991473
archived

I am a wife of 35 years, a mother of a 32 year old son and a seeker of truth...in its many forms. 
I have made a stand for this: "Patients should take 80% of the responsibility for their healing onto themselves and give the other 20% to the health care community.
I am a force for love and peace in the world.

author of Empowering Yourself Into Your Own Healing!

Comments