Popular in Computers
Rescedualed from last week, after a last minute unavoidable guest cancilation.
Just how it sounds folks. IUR has gone tech show, at least for this episode. Come on over tonight for an evening of basics on everything computers, and information technology. Have you just got your first computer, and now want to know what it can do? Need a couple of tips on how to choose your new system. This and hopefully more tonight.
Tonight marks the second season of Question Time, eAustralia. Tonight I will be joined by esteemed gusts from all over the eAustralian poltical and military divide.
Please provide feeback here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F3gq7AfpCw84HnHxmr3YG_pT3i_Cvdz6CnRqg95R3mQ/viewform
We appreciate if you took the time to provide some feedback, as the quantity of replies will lead to the shows survival.
How it Will Skyrocket the Speed, Security, and Reliability of Your Computer Network
Is your business limping along using outdated computers or a peer-to-peer network that is constantly giving you problems? Are you planning on adding employees, opening a remote location or adding an additional office? Are you just sick and tired of dealing with conflicts, error messages, and breakdowns? If you are like most small businesses, you acquire desktop computers, phone systems, and software in a random, “buy-it-when-you-need-it” fashion as your business operations demand it.
But at some point, this patchwork of stopgap technology you’ve acquired is going to end up costing you more in downtime, system errors, breakdowns, and other problems than it would to rip out and replace everything.
If you’ve suddenly become aware that you’re at that stage of growth in your business, then you want to stop purchasing more software and hardware in a willy-nilly fashion and get serious about planning for your future growth and business operations so you don’t end up with a big pile of expensive hardware and software spaghetti that doesn’t meet your business needs.
They’re Not Just For Big Business Anymore
At one time, servers only made sense for large organizations because of their high cost and complexity. But today, there are very affordable and easy-to-implement server systems designed specifically for a growing small business. If you’re not absolutely certain that installing a server could help your business enough to justify the cost, here are 12 surefire signs that your business could definitely benefit from an upgrade.
If you are looking for the best podcasts about computers from around the world, you have found them.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (50 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- The Communicators (7 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (7 chatters)
- Annie Radzus (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (3 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Hahn America (3 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (2 chatters)
- SATTT Radio (2 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit