Meet Kez Wickham St George
Multi published International Author, Wearable Arts artist, Abstract artists and Poet.
Kez uses her own experiences, plus the tales told by others she has encountered during extensive travels, to and around many different countries, as the inspiration for romance thrillers, that she has become so recognized for.
Sorcha, the first of four novels to be called the "Scribe Chronicles." She travels to another world, a whole new and exciting realm.
Learn secrets of her new book "Indigo Child." The story explores a child of royalty who transtions having all the qualities of a girl and a boy in the 18th centruy.
Find out the inside scoop.....
1. How she transitioned from a school teacher in New Zealand to an author and 3D artist in Perth, Western Australia.
2. How she develpes a story line from her travels and experiences.
3. What her purpose is getting up everyday.
4. How her journey has taken her from traveling to romance to supernatural.
5. A sneak peak at the 3rd book of the "Scribe Chronicles" she is writing in Tasmania.
Don't miss our OUTBACK Author Chat 2!